- This event has passed.
Create your own online shop: ShopHERE Training Session
January 29, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Learn how to create your own online shop on ShopHERE with Jamie Hosking of the Belleville E-commerce Assistance Program.
ShopHERE creates online stores for artists and independent small businesses at no cost.
This free training session (open to current QAC members only) will take place over Zoom. You will be sent a link to the event on Friday January 29.
Click here to read success stories by graduates of the program and how ShopHERE has helped artists succeed online!
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM DO?
- creates and configures your online store
- trains you on how to manage it
- provides support to get your online store live
- helps with marketing the store
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- under 10 full time employees (25 if a restaurant)
- must a registered business in Ontario * (not required to sign up for training session)
- can be a business or artist
- home-based or commercial business
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM BENEFITS?
- free 1:1 support with building and launching an online store
- ad credits including $100 for Facebook and Google
- free .CA domain registration
- and many more benefits
WAIT, WHY IS THIS FREE?
ShopHERE is funded by the federal government, province of Ontario and key corporate sponsors to help Ontario businesses and artists get selling online.
As a Belleville-area business manager, web designer, digital skills consultant and educator, Jamie Hosking has helped clients learn and effectively use computers, software and the web to achieve their goals, improve their business, get that job they were aiming for, and improve their quality of life.
Over the past two decades, Jamie has created written content, produced events, crafted social media strategies, and helped build brands for everything from small businesses to global corporations.
To help clients as part of the Belleville eCommerce Assistance Program, Jamie offers web design and development, e-commerce planning and execution, branding and marketing information and consultation.