- This event has passed.
Doors Open Belleville
September 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Heritage Belleville is once again hosting Doors Open in Belleville. This year’s event is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 17 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
No entry fees are required at any of the locations.
In-person venues include:
– Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County (254 Pinnacle St.)
– Glanmore National Historic Site (257 Bridge St. East)
– Islamic Society of Belleville (33 Moira St. West)
– Signal Brewery (86 River Rd.)
– Ekort Realty Ltd. and Mortgage Architects (258 Front St.)
– Belleville City Hall (169 Front St.)
– Parrot Riverfront Trail (Starts at the corner of Front Street and Station Street)
– Corby Park Rose Garden (210 Ann St.)
There will also be virtual tours of the Belleville Community Gardens, Water Treatment Plant and Glanmore National Historic Site, among other facilities. For more information on the event, visit: https://www.belleville.ca/en/city-hall/doors-open-belleville.aspx