- This event has passed.
Leading Edge in Digital Marketing Strategies Webinar
February 11, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
About this Event
10:00am to 11:30pm Digital Marketing Strategy & Content Planning
- Understand the difference between subconscious and direct posts. Learn our T.E.A.M principles, aimed at Trusted, Engaging, Actionable & Measurable Posts. Understand the value and how to conduct your own Digital Marketing Competitive Audit which drives your content plan to showcases your authentic unique value propositions. Importance of your Google Listing. Create a sustainable content plan.
12:00pm to 1:30pm Social Selling & e-Commerce/ Video, Livestreaming & Apps Best Practices/ Sale Planning
- Understand what is e-Commerce. Understand how to leverage the power of Social Selling.
- Video marketing plan and app know-how, app review, tips, join the support group
- Leverage the power of digital marketing specifically for sales. Learn how to encourage your sales participants to create an authentic online buzz that converts to successful sales
2:00pm to 3:30pm Social Customer Service & Reputation Management/eMail Marketing
- Targeted and personalized content
- Build credibility
- Create a credible email list
- Stronger customer relationships
- Optimize your time and budget
- Increased traffic to your website and events
There will be quizzes all the way through, checklists you can take away, the PowerPoint materials, resources and the recording of the summit
Certification that you complete at the end of the day of Digital Marketing Certification of Completion.
Presented by Sofie Andreou, M.Eng owner of Digital Marketing Agency, Training & Seminars