- This event has passed.
Lean Business Masterclass
February 23, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Business who successfully implement Lean typically realize over 25% improvements in process waste, saving tens of thousands of dollars (or more) along the way.
Come join the Small Business Centre for an introduction to Lean and discover how you can make a positive impact on your business operations in these uncertain times.
- Demystify Lean and Discover how it can be applied to any process or business, big or small
- Discover the 8 Deadly Wastes and How to Recognize them in Your Business Processes
- Create Powerful and Immediate Action Plans to Reduce and Eliminate Waste in Your Processes
- Access to Lean Worksheet Downloads to Empower the Transformation of Your Business
- Learn how to use basic Flow Charts to map your Business Process
Presented by Rodger Blair, P. Eng., Principal Consultant at RG Enginuity, TPM Facilitator, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and
Holly Blair, P. Eng., Principal Consultant at Engineering Possibilities, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt